So, it seems I've finally acquired my first blog and (after some considerable time) have decided on its subject, which, as you may have already guessed, it my first year of uni at Aston...
I'm still waiting for "admin" rights over the blog so that I can spend the usual day-and-a-half setting everything up and making it all look "quite good"...
It's tuesday evening now, which means I've got just four days until the big day most call moving in or out. I've spent the last two days working through the mountain that is the last 6 years of stuff that's accumulated in my room (and I reckon I've a good day or two to go yet, unfortunately), but that's for another blog).
Worryingly, the small large pile of stuff accumulating in my living room is building up quickly, and seems to almost have reached the volume of the boot of my Dad's car (which being a rather large estate, isn't an easy task) - and I'm yet to add my clothes and the contents of my wardrobe (don't ask) and bookshelf to the mix.
Anyway, I imagine I've been talking junk for long enough now, so I'll be back in a day or two to tell you more about my prep for what is supposed to be the first of the best 4 years of my life...
Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment